Elac 2.0 Debut Floor Standing Speakers
ELAC's original Debut F5 floor-standing speaker was a huge hit with our customers. The newly designed Debut 2.0 F5.2 offers the same high level of performance in a taller, slimmer cabinet. It also sports an improved 1" silk dome tweeter for extended high-frequency response, and a trio of updated 5-1/4" aramid-fiber woofers for smooth mids and punchy bass.
- 3-way design
- 1" silk dome tweeter with wide-dispersion waveguide for smooth, accurate highs and extended high-frequency response
- 5-1/4" aramid-fiber dedicated midrange driver with oversized magnet and vented pole piece
- dual 5-1/4" aramid-fiber woofers for punchy bass
- frequency response: 42-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: up to 140 watts
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet with rear-firing ports
- custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth transition between drivers
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- thick MDF cabinet walls with black ash vinyl finish
- cabinet walls are internally braced for reduced resonance and improved stability
- 7-7/16"W x 41-1/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- weight: 34.4 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.